The mission of the Bond County Farm Bureau® is to improve the economic well-being of agriculture and enrich the quality of farm family life. The organization’s leadership works to achieve these goals through a strategic plan that calls for results in seven key areas:
- Operating the farm successfully
- Service to members
- Government and politics
- Education and information
- Professional development
- Operating BCFB® professionally
Bond County Farm Bureau® through the Illinois Farm Bureau®:
- Tells the farmer’s story to the public.
- Updates members on new technology and information that impacts agriculture.
- Represents farmers in local, state, and national legislative & political activities.
- Provides marketing and education services to help BCFB members improve their net farm income.